whitewolf1975 whitewolf1975 70+ 20 Answers Aug 23, 2009

You're kidding, right?

Say no to ***********. It's animal cruelty! Find a person to **** instead.

Best Answer

Actually it isn't animal cruelty iiiif:its legal in your state,if you don't use him as a sex toy(hint hint its called a zoophilliac)and have an actuall relationship with him.

Best Answer

Well first you want to realize, that having sex with your dog, is creepy, cruel, wrong, and well, sad. As I write this I hope you're joking, because I can't tell through the internet, when all I see is text, but if you are serious, then I'd seriously seek a therapist, and quite honestly, although I don't recommend this too often, if you need it that bad, find a hooker.

Best Answer

What I said to dat guy up there

Best Answer

go ask at your nearest pshych unit or police station - they have the answers you need.....

Best Answer

Call your humane society or police department. They have seen a lot and will have plenty of suggestions for you.

Best Answer

Go see a phychiatris

Best Answer

How disgusting.

Best Answer

You have to find some way to get the dog to **** your arse - perhaps smear your arse with something the dog will like to lick, get the dog to lick it and gradually encourage it to **** your arse.

Best Answer

It kinda has to feel weird on yo butt tho...

Best Answer

Don't!

??

Best Answer

I hope your dog is over 18.

Best Answer

********** him, get naked and on your hands and knees, then help him investigate and mount you then stick his penis up to your lubed ******* and stick it in a little. He will then or he won't ever, I'd say!

Best Answer

Yaaaay some one isn't an a** 9, this website

Best Answer

If you put a question out there on the internet for just anyone, you have to be ready for just about any kind of answer.

Best Answer

How does your dog feel about this?

I'd suggest one finger to start with, lots of lube and gradually get him used to the idea. Then move on to two fingers, then maybe a slim vibrator, or a succession of different sized butt plugs... but alwways, always, lots of lube. Then when you're both finally ready.... Go see a psychiatrist you sick ****.

Best Answer

tell him you love him.

Best Answer

i wouldnt recommend it. you could catch some nasty diseases for starters. not to mention the dog may attack you for doing so. plus its just cruel. please find another way to fuel your sexual drive. stick to your own species.

Best Answer

if ya wanna get technical u could get more diseases from our own species than a dog because a dog can't give you any of the 50+ std's that a human could give you. Just sayin

Best Answer