MysteriousNicki7 MysteriousNicki7 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 8 in Hobbies

All the respect in the world, but I really don't. Belief does not equal proof and being fully convinced that you may have unusual powers or qualities doesn't actually mean you have them. There is a million dollars for the taking if you can prove psychic, mystical, or whatever you want to call them powers. It has never been claimed. <br />
I am more than willing to be convinced, but I have never seen anything that remotely convinces me. And more importantly, people who -want- to believe in this stuff typically end up believing. That alone is suspicious to me.

Best Answer

i appreciate your answer not to mention i agree aswell, but i didnt mean "being a mystic" in any respect to be associated with having powers.
what i meant, was that every person has their own way of percieving and processing this world, that's also why we are all distinctive. I believe that it is all what we carry from another experience, either out of bodily or scientifically explainable, how we understand and respond to anything naturally. Some of us have trouble conforming to or being the conventional, its harder than it appears to who is watching from the outside, But its really what prooves that some people are just born that way, possessing that kind of thinking probably even born to lead a life like that and it had all been planned before you're born :)

Best Answer

That's not being a mystic, that's being spiritual.

Best Answer

its different how you act when you have extreme emotions..and being spiritual can be developed or cultivated. being a mystic is a matter of soul.

Best Answer

I don't believe any of us are born to be anything, I think we make our own lives. Not sure what a "mystic" is. I would agree we are born differently skilled and that such differences can fit us for different roles. I don't think there are unique "mystic" powers that some people are born with.

Best Answer

thats an opinion :)

Best Answer

yes, some are born to do this work … others are walk-ins…. like me.

Best Answer

hmm..its really how you instinctively feel, that defines whether you are a walk in or a natural.

Best Answer

I almost died. I asked to be regressed to the point where I was in the hospital and was actually dying. I was able to recall all the events that happened during that time. I remember trading places with the spirit that was born in this body and why we agreed to this trade out. He was done with his karma and I need to get a body so I could do my work. I healed this body and then started to live out my life. Thats the short version.

Best Answer

No, but I'm a muggle.

Best Answer

good for you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer

I think there are those that are more open-minded.

Best Answer

open minded yet opposed to following the conventional, i mean..naturally rejecting a code of conduct..doesnt it contradict itself?

Best Answer