All the respect in the world, but I really don't. Belief does not equal proof and being fully convinced that you may have unusual powers or qualities doesn't actually mean you have them. There is a million dollars for the taking if you can prove psychic, mystical, or whatever you want to call them powers. It has never been claimed. <br />
I am more than willing to be convinced, but I have never seen anything that remotely convinces me. And more importantly, people who -want- to believe in this stuff typically end up believing. That alone is suspicious to me.

Best Answer

i appreciate your answer not to mention i agree aswell, but i didnt mean "being a mystic" in any respect to be associated with having powers.
what i meant, was that every person has their own way of percieving and processing this world, that's also why we are all distinctive. I believe that it is all what we carry from another experience, either out of bodily or scientifically explainable, how we understand and respond to anything naturally. Some of us have trouble conforming to or being the conventional, its harder than it appears to who is watching from the outside, But its really what prooves that some people are just born that way, possessing that kind of thinking probably even born to lead a life like that and it had all been planned before you're born :)

Best Answer

That's not being a mystic, that's being spiritual.

Best Answer

its different how you act when you have extreme emotions..and being spiritual can be developed or cultivated. being a mystic is a matter of soul.

Best Answer

I don't believe any of us are born to be anything, I think we make our own lives. Not sure what a "mystic" is. I would agree we are born differently skilled and that such differences can fit us for different roles. I don't think there are unique "mystic" powers that some people are born with.

Best Answer

thats an opinion :)

Best Answer

No, but I'm a muggle.

Best Answer

good for you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer