I have a beautiful legal garden. I also discovered that my stepson has a green thumb himself...now why he chose the ally for his planting.....hmmmm.....I may never know. *wink*

Best Answer

Long time gorilla gardener. Love going to a neighborhood assn. meeting and hearing people talk about the tomatoes growing wild where the house was torn down, or the pumpkins that suddenly appeared out behind the shed at the church where we meet.

Best Answer

I like that term a lot. I'm changing what I call it.

Best Answer

Im thinking illegal gardening means growing canabis, I did years ago when I smoked alot but now it's to hard to find a good place and they allways get stolen or the varments eat them before they mature.

Best Answer

Of course, it could mean weed, but the kind I am thinking about is actually either edible crops or stuff that makes a place look much better.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCy76mePNyo This is one of my favorite videos of this activity that a German friend turned me on to. But if you go to quite a number of cities in the USA and I am sure other places, there is mint or sometimes even rows of crops in abandoned lots. Sometimes, if you look behind an Asian restaurant, you will see them quite easily.

Best Answer

Noo...but...brilliant idea! Love it!<br />
Requires more thought and research, to Google and beyond!<br />
it's quite possibly you have brought me my newest hobby :D

Best Answer

It's as easy as a pack of seeds, a full moon, and a sneaky thought.

Best Answer

Beautiful :D I'M READY URBAN WORLD!

Best Answer

Have fun.

Best Answer