LaDefense LaDefense 22-25, M 15 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Hobbies

pftt I'm using windows 3.1! Recognize!

Seriously though... I hope its better than Vista Ultimate. This operating system is stable... but buggy.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? Vista is a joke. Windows 7 was loads better, one of the best OSes. I'm sure Windows 8 will be state of the art

Best Answer

Are you? I admire your confidence...

Best Answer

The only reason I didn't get Windows 7 was because of the past windows versions. It was always better to get the newest operating system at least after the first service pack to hopefully get the stable one lol. When windows 7 came out I just assumed it would be buggy like all the others. cest la vie

Best Answer

Microsoft has declared every new version to be state of the art. But a lot of times, it was more like a downgrade to get the newer one.

Best Answer

I can hardly contain meself

Best Answer

I am waiting for Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 phone too! Imagine how i feel.

Best Answer

It's just an operating system. Wow-wee!

Best Answer

just ... an ... operating ... system *eye twitching*

Best Answer

I'm still pretty happy with 7 and I'm not one of the people who has to have every new toy, so the answer is no. lol

Best Answer

even if you're not one of those people, Windows 8 will change your mind. Try the Consumer Preview

Best Answer

I'm happy with 7 and I have no money for new stuff right now, either. If you want to send me a pirated copy, I'll give it a try. lol

Best Answer

I have no complaints with 7. Just kinda wondering why there's a need for a new one...so soon??

Best Answer

There's no 'need', just the need for us to move forward by use the latest technology.

Best Answer

Because there are always people who want to have the newest toys.

Best Answer

Yeah...pretty much what I expected...

Best Answer

I am exited about the Microsoft surface with windows 8 pro

I will wait few months till its in the market and then I can see lots of reviews online to know if its worth buying or not

Best Answer

Excellent! I was hoping for more such answers

Best Answer

Why use garbage when you can use Linux?

Best Answer

Linux is not for everybody. Windows is used by major world governments and corporations

Best Answer

Which is why smart and not lazy people with Linux hack the hell out of those Windows systems.

Best Answer

Future 0_O

Best Answer

To infinity ... and beyond

Best Answer