I need help, I was having a great time and then all the sudden I had another panic attack. I'm with my friends too. UGH whats wrong with me? It makes it worse that he cant talk to me D:
MagickMonster MagickMonster 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Health

Read about the breathing technique It helps me relieve my anxiety and hope to work for you as well

Best Answer

I had them on an almost daily basis, from 1976-81.<br />
Then, I made them vanish without any drugs or psychology.

Best Answer

:) thats good.

Best Answer

Why does something have to be wrong with you because you have panic attacks? you just need to except that they do happen and sometimes for reasons unknown to you, and you need to learn ways of coping with them, like breathing through them and not freaking out because its happening and trying to fight it or control it or figure out why its happening. Just learn to breath and distract yourself. and just think "this too shall pass". They always do don't they?

Best Answer

i get them all the time there is persc<x>riptions out there that can help

Best Answer

yes i get them....they've made me cry too....i started reading on how to stop them without drugs....i usually take deep breaths and just relax....

Best Answer

You can get used to them... its hard, and takes time, but you can get there. I still get them, but only very occasionally and not very bad.<br />
I used to be prescribed drugs for them - but I felt like that was a bit of a cop out. My forebears never had such a luxury and they did fine. I'm glad I stopped because not only did I learn to cope with it, but they also reduced in frequency and severity.

Best Answer

Um Um Humna No

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

used to in an alternate universe.

Best Answer

Once

Best Answer

Having one right now actually. Daily occurrence for me around this time at night. Had them for many years.

Best Answer

Yeah I get them really bad and long about once a week or so. I was find till I was around people. LOL

Best Answer

No medication I have tried has ever prevented them from happening. Something I've learned to just deal with everyday.

Best Answer

Sometimes being outside helps. but its all cloudy and I cant see the moon. which is what helps me.

Best Answer

One thing that goes help is sit in a chair and touch the floor in front of you...put your head as far to the floor as possible. After a few minutes I usually will calm down a little. The longer you stay like that the better you feel.

Best Answer

Thank you! I have a question. can you explain to me what yours are like?

Best Answer

I am on meds for them.

Best Answer

Hmm.

Best Answer

They help me. I have to see my doctor regularly so he can see how well they are working.

Best Answer

Maybe ill try it :)

Best Answer

Your family doctor should be able to help you. It has made my life a lot better.

Best Answer

I'm glad. do you know the side effects?

Best Answer

I have not had any side effects with mine. I have been on them for 8 yrs. Everyone is different. I tried coming off of them, my life was bad for the 2 mths I did not take it. I did not even want to leave my house and I could not sleep.

Best Answer

I;m sorry. than you. I will talk to my doctor about it...What are yours like? cal you explain it?

Best Answer

I get them.

Best Answer