Somehow I feel it must be related to celebrating your birthday.

Best Answer

In 2004 I went through the eye of a hurricane and had a life experience of standing under a tornado as it developed overhead. Approximately 3.5 hours later I walked outside to what looked like a war zone. 70% of my house was destroyed and 50% or 267 trees were pulled out of the ground by the roots. Every tree and plant that was able to hold its roots in the ground was striped of every leaf.<br />
Month later, after working hand- in- hand with nature, I witnessed the enduring spirit to survive, the realization that the weak have a miraculous natural ability to survive, the fallen victim of this event had only returned back to the earth as source of how eternal life is. Now I can watch all of the weather events with the truth that nature is truly fighting to survive in ways that man will never be perceptive enough to understand or wise enough to learn from.

Best Answer

Str5ange indeed but look at how our environment has changed. The air is not so great, smog and heavy pollution is in te air. Hard tgo say just what is the problem. Here in China where I am well way up north heavy snows and pretty cold. In my area very dry and anbout .05cm of snow. No rain and dry. Down south well a little of both. Yep if you do not like today wait it'll change.

Best Answer

well,last week was freezing ,today is going to be the hottest day of the year 80+

Best Answer

Your not alone : Here in oklahoma one week it's colder than the north pole and the next it's hotter than Hades , We have a saying , If you don't like the weather Now , Just wait five minutes and you'll get what you want .

Best Answer

Yes goofy for sure. Global warming is upon us for ever....

Best Answer