Yes. I am finding the more I wear pantyhose the smaller my penis is becoming. I do enjoy my penis smaller size behind the nylon encasement. If it becomes extremely flaccid I will most times tuck it and let my pantyhose take control.

Best Answer

I don't have a small penis but I love to suck them.

Best Answer

Yes I love to wear pantyhose and I am very small. The smaller the better as far as I am concerned. Love to *** in my hose sometimes and feel like I have had a lover take me.

Best Answer

I love tights and panty hose, and I am not by any means large. I have never measured it but a it's best and biggest I wouldn't say it much more than 4" long although I have been told it has girth, I think someone was trying to bolster my spirits, LOL. It is what it is, Hugs Jamie

Best Answer

thanks for the answer and i would love to be as big as you im 3 hard and very thin but just that much easier to hide lol xoxoxo

Best Answer

yes especially in the winter wear pantyhose without panties love the feeling

Best Answer

Yes, I wear pantyhose all the time; they feel so good!

Best Answer

I have not a big one but I think a small one... My wife is happy with me, so no problemo....<br />
I love to wear pantyhose, Among Womans panties... If a man wants to suck me, I would love It. I know my wife wants to watch me enjoying.... Good answer?

Best Answer

I wear stockings and garter belts rather than pantyhose. Much more sexier. Do you consider a 7 inch **** small?

Best Answer

Oh god yes!! I am a married crossdresser who LOVES wearing sheer pantyhose all the time, even when not in drag. And yes, I am small, just over three inches erect, and very thin!!

Best Answer

From time to time...although I'm not wild about the chafing and prefer thigh highs...

Best Answer

thigh highs are nice but i love the encasement on pantyhose

Best Answer

True. The compression does provide some nice stimulation...and my wife and I enjoy putting on pantyhose, cutting a hole in the crotch and then going at it...

Best Answer

you are not alone ..and i wann be smaller i cal him clitty all days and monts ..years stay deeply beetwen legs under panties nd pantyhose and feel so good weet always like woman ,flat in front ,,smaller better ,,,mmmm so useful clitty i ove them ,,,

Best Answer

I prefer tights see pics if you want.......

Best Answer

Yesssssssssssssss all the time....if ya wanna chat anytime

Best Answer

I like wearing pantyhose and I have 7 **** but I like feeling smaller and more sissy

Best Answer

yes honey small penis=big clitty always save deepley backward flat in front like all woman and my clittyfeel so good under naylon and tight panties

Best Answer