No, I'm not a tornado. I'm looking for a picture of Patrick McGoohan from "the Prisoner" Never saw it, angryface, but even so it would be worth asking again. I do indeed believe in recycling.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 86 Answers Jan 25, 2010

Yup, and I'm really a large black widow spider...

Best Answer

Well I have always said that I must be part cat because if you give me a ball of yarn I can keep myself occupied for hours. lol

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess on bad days when I get up in the morning and I look in the mirror what I see somewhat resembles a bowl of quail eggs...

Best Answer

It's not a fantasy, but when I think of people from EP I think they look like their avatars, even after I've seen their pictures. :P

Best Answer

Me too, lol.

Best Answer

I think I look rather adorable in my pic!

Best Answer

I dream of being a pug, but I guess it's just a fantasy

Best Answer

Silly?

Best Answer

SQUAWRRRRKKKK!!! SQUAWWWWWKKKK!!!

***translation: we really ARE two hyacinth macaws!!***

Best Answer

Yep, i'm a Vincent Van Gogh painting. :3 How can I type, do you ask? With my magical cat powers...tehe. XD

Best Answer

It is me in the picture.

Best Answer

I am identical to mine, infact it is me

Best Answer

If it's free; it's me!

Best Answer

But I am a tornado!

I am the reincarnation of the tornado that took Dorothy to Oz. Boy I was angry that day, it wasn't aimed at the poor girl though. That was an accident. Oh well.

Best Answer

....mine is just a nod to all kinds of beauty...

Best Answer

Of course! All those sexy women avatars are really bona fide female. And a tornado probably can press enough more keys than a herd om monkeys so of course all of conceptualclarity's posts could be from a tornado.

Best Answer

OK...Now I'm really confused...

Best Answer

Hey I came from Canada,,,and now live in Florida,,,so what does that make me?

Best Answer

Yep I resemble my avatar. I'm just as pale as the wolf ,Minus the muzzl... and the front ytop portion of my skull (from the bottom of my check bone and top of my jaw bone)is identical to that of my wolf avatar. My ears don't look the same lol though they are rounded at the top, they are not harry and not triangle shaped. Lol

Best Answer

I hope I don't. Yeah, if someone is hot or has a six pack, I don't think it's really them. In fact the truth is probably the opposite. It's fun to believe the fantasy though if only for a moment. Are you really a tornado?

Best Answer

ohi.yes

Best Answer