Why you tanning when you is already brown?

Best Answer

Not that brown.. im actually real light.. but naww im not worried about it no more.. it was a insecurity issues back then, im grown i should be done with that...

Best Answer

I couldn't do even one try. I'm claustrophobic. Even the idea of being put in one of them makes me nauseous.

Best Answer

I wish I could tell my kid to stay out of those things. Her last trip on Friday she came home with her back burned. But what do I know? I am just a stupid father.

Best Answer

I used them a couple of times and plan to start doing so again once I have a regular income. I am going to take the Imedeen tan supplements at the same time and start off on the low low settings before gradually increasing.<br />
If your daughter came home burnt then she is using too high a strength for too long!

Best Answer

Yeah.Just got too expensive.

Best Answer

naw over here its like 5$ .. pretty cheap but im not ****** wiht those no more..

Best Answer