MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Why you tanning when you is already brown?

Best Answer

Not that brown.. im actually real light.. but naww im not worried about it no more.. it was a insecurity issues back then, im grown i should be done with that...

Best Answer

I couldn't do even one try. I'm claustrophobic. Even the idea of being put in one of them makes me nauseous.

Best Answer

I wish I could tell my kid to stay out of those things. Her last trip on Friday she came home with her back burned. But what do I know? I am just a stupid father.

Best Answer

I used them a couple of times and plan to start doing so again once I have a regular income. I am going to take the Imedeen tan supplements at the same time and start off on the low low settings before gradually increasing.

If your daughter came home burnt then she is using too high a strength for too long!

Best Answer

Yeah.Just got too expensive.

Best Answer

naw over here its like 5$ .. pretty cheap but im not ****** wiht those no more..

Best Answer