yeah, he took the weapons from his mom- maybe thats why she got killed- maybe she was trying to get them away from him. Crazy people that want guns will still be able to get guns while us sane people won't be able to protect ourselves- if some teacher had a gun in that school more kids could have been saved!

Best Answer

You're exactly right, and I agree 100%, but that's not really the point of the question, lol! :D

Best Answer

Seems a pretty sensible conversation to be had after these things happen. However I worry about the other horrors that happen day in day out around the world that nobody hears about.

Best Answer

I agree with you. It's only natural that these things be discussed, but we shouldn't forget the 16,000+ children that die every single day from starvation.

Best Answer

Exactly. There's a lot more important things to discuss, if someone is actually concerned with children's safety. These politicians are just using this as a launching pad for their campaigns, and that's disgusting.

Best Answer

The only thing worse than the shooting (and the shooter) is that politicians will use it as a political tool. And they will use it to avoid discussing other more important issues like the fiscal cliff, the never ending war in Afghanistan, the war in Syria and the potential war with Iran.<br />
Gun rights are a state issue, not federal. It's not an issue that should ever be discussed at that level. <br />
It's all about deception. I wish the American people would wake up.

Best Answer

I think everyone should be sad for the children and stop all this other **** they are stirring up...I'm sick of it

Best Answer

People in general are going to discuss the issue. That's only natural but the talking pundit heads like to egg everybody on.

Best Answer

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Best Answer

yup its profoundly inappropiate

Best Answer

It really shouldn't be the issue right now. <br />
Yes, I see how it is relevant to the cause, but right now lets just focus on those families affected by this tragedy.

Best Answer

Yeah, Im sick of everyone incorporating everything that happens into some idiotic republican/ democrat narrative, with the corresponding paranoia and stupidity.<br />
And I'm also sick of people blaming tragedies on "lack of religion" when its religion that has created this perverted atomized sexually ingrown society.

Best Answer