claire6 claire6 26-30, F 3 Answers May 5 in Dating & Relationships

someone's been watching too much vampire diaries! (Lol, you might not get this if you don't watch this show)

Best Answer

:) I do watch it, and it does work like that for some people, me included. It does exist and it's a good thing sometimes if you use it well.

Best Answer

oh really? haha what's the secret?

Best Answer

Yes. I've been Stoic and it was detrimental to my health integrity and loved ones..

Best Answer

But being Stoic is completely different. Turning off feelings is not hiding the pain, it's throwing them away and be indifferent about something that used to hurt like hell. What I meant is, maybe loosing a loved one and in order to not let the feelings destroy you you just turn it off and suddenly dont miss them anymore. I did that. I believe it's so selfish and sad that now I have to endure this other pain of how guilty it feels.

Best Answer

I think you need to look up the word Stoic. There one in the same.

Best Answer

I guess ther are various definitions to it, maybe if you care to explain your own

Best Answer

Its a pagan ritual in which your emotion and happiness is completely voided.

Best Answer

I looked it up and I have to admit it's really interesting, I will have to do a bit of research as soon as I have time...from the little I read...it seems though that you are having trouble keeping up with the philosophy itself. I don't know if you are familiar with the Kybalion as I believe you will find the seven principles quite appealing.

Best Answer

Hermetic Philosophy. It's way too new for me.. idk.. I'm open to any and all venues though. I'll have to do some studying myself. ;)

Best Answer

And you won't regret it. I studied it and have found it very helpful. You are the universe and the All is the Mind. The principle of vibration is my favorite since it explains mental transmutation, making an effort of the Will. In simple words, transforming an uncomfortable situation into gold and actually benefiting from it. It has some deep thought into it but it can happen with practice. Interestin stuff anyways I'm sure you'll find it helpful too.

Best Answer

Thx hun. ;)

Best Answer

regret is a tattoo

Best Answer