Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 6 Answers Jul 4 in Doing Good

Yep. Sheryl. It liked dog food. Crow's are great. It would ride around on the dogs. When it could fly it would follow my aunt when she biked to work. Very social and fun birds, it was loud and pushy when it wanted food.

Best Answer

:')

Best Answer

The baby ain't eating nothing and I can't get dog food or bugs. Suggestions?

Best Answer

Guessing a google search would know better than me, but hamburger works. Worth putting the effort into though. It was really great.

Best Answer

Unless you see a dead parent nearby or it looks injured (bloody) just leave it be. Wild animals have instincts and the parents could be watching from afar.

Best Answer

I had to take care of it! It was sick and shivering at night y the stairs. So I gathered some stuff around it and made it comfy. In the morning I took it to the roof. The mom (prolly) and it's fam were shouting and it was shouting back. They didn't take it still. So I took it back again.

Best Answer

Not a crow kid, but some unknown bird kid. I still have him with me

Best Answer

omg cool!! I dream of having it on my shoulder.. I just want it to get better and fly.

Best Answer

He sits and ***** on my shoulder and pillow annoying little thing. But I love him.

Best Answer

Teach him to poo elsewhere. Have those leather straps on where he can sit or stand. So cool. I am interested about you. Cool.

Best Answer

He's a bird dude not a dog he barely even fits in my palms

Best Answer

-_- Did you not see strap hanging on hunter/huntresses shoulders or hand and a hawk on it?

Best Answer

Just saw that one, but it would be child abuse. I refuse to even cage him up

Best Answer

awwh x3 take care of that fukka
Do share anything you learned while tc of him.

Best Answer

Lol k

Best Answer

Wait dare you call my son that!!!

Best Answer

I am kidding lady... My hugs to it.

Best Answer

Lol I know

Best Answer

Hmm no :/ but I've taken care of another type of baby bird and a baby rabbit before :)

Best Answer

I think it's moma is feeding it.

Best Answer

Oh good :)

Best Answer

Is it injured? If it is, nurse it back to health. Give it a few berries to eat. If you can see its nest, after you heal it, put it back in its nest.

Best Answer

It ain't eating nothing. It's storm here. I am gonna try again to feed it.

Best Answer

Keep it in your room, and put some berries near it. Maybe it's not hungry.

Best Answer

Can't keep it in room yet cause it shouts in the morning. I have kept it in a safe place. I didn't see it eat anything for the whole day! Let's see. Pray for it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thanks a lot!

Best Answer

Anytime ^_^

Best Answer