RiverFreedom RiverFreedom 51-55, M 2 Answers Apr 12, 2012

I'm a nurse and work all over the hospital as a float staff. Well I've a couple of prospects lately. Nothing for certain but I'm excited to be considered. Idk time will tell. I'm nervous to make any changes right now though because I'm very comfortable where I am.

Best Answer

Sounds like you fit right in floating around help others!

Best Answer

loved the float pool as a tech. i hate the politics of the floors. health care is a safe bet. finally got my BS in Engineering and it's murder trying to get a job! wish I would've stayed in health care sometimes.

Best Answer

I'm with u. Im against the drama on the floor! So its nice to move on! I hope u are able to land a job soon!

Best Answer

I'm not, but my wife's last day at her current job is tomorrow and she starts a new job with a significant raise! Yay her!

Best Answer

Wonderful! Are you going to take her out to celebrate?

Best Answer

Actually, the day that she found out about the new job, she took the whole family out to dinner to celebrate :)

Best Answer

Sounds like fun!

Best Answer