mrmoose1947 mrmoose1947 66-70, M 13 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Community

Yes! I'm in Indiana and I will be watching even if it means I have a greater probability of being abducted by beings from another universe.

Best Answer

Whaaa'?? And risk the chance of being abducted by one of those UFOs hiding out there? Y'all know they really wait until the meteor showers come and then WHAM!... there ya are... another mad anatomy lesson for Zorg using us poor unsuspecting earthlings. I'm with Hobbs... I'm stayin' in tonight... let Calvin go on out there and face those ruthless, nasty alien invaders! :p

Best Answer

Very cool ! I wasn't aware of this. Lyrids meteor shower ......I wish I didn't live in the city, but still may venture out and see what I may see ! ; ) Thanks !

Best Answer

yes...there's going to be 1 shooting star every 30 seconds (on average) Skys are clear for tonight. Best viewing is between 11:30 pm and 12:30 on the West Coast.

Best Answer

I wish, but we are having overcast skys tonight with a possible thunderstorm

Best Answer

I most definatly am. I love watching them!

Best Answer

I hear it is usually best between midnight and 4 am. I looked last night but only saw a few.

Best Answer

The end of the world is upon us?

Best Answer

Just the begining my friend

Best Answer

Oh boy ^_^

Best Answer