stupid1006 stupid1006 26-30, M 2 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

I would love to :)

Best Answer

thats great.. thanks.. wht would you like to do?

Best Answer

I do lots of arts and crafts, poetry, short stories, jewelry making, fictional landscape paintings, and of course- singing off key!

Best Answer

thats great.. i am into history, i like to read about religion, i am an atheist, I like poetry, i sometimes write some poems, but i dont know if they are good or not, i would surely like to improve my poetry skills, I like writing,i want to improve in this area too, I want to learn a language, I like pencil sketching, i want to start sketching, once my exams are done. any intersections?

Best Answer

I love creative writing but have not written poetry in some time now. I love to learn about history, but I know very little about it! :) English and literature is my forte; but I am limited on my knowledge of other languages. I like drawing and sketching, but I don't know how good it really is. :p

Best Answer

wow, frankly speaking, i like to write, but somehow i loose the way, but i am determined to write. Poetry, I would like to have some feedback so i can improve surely.We seem to have few things in common, So where should be start?..are we good to start?

Best Answer