Axis1221 Axis1221 18-21 5 Answers May 18, 2013 in Military

I would suppose that Executive Solutions is still around. It's an effective outfit.

Best Answer

I would check with defense contractors.

Best Answer

The jobs will depend upon actual military training, job related experience, skills, security clearance, overseas duty, honorable discharge, years of active duty, and overall general health. The best contacts are going to be through civilianjobs.com, taonline.com, militaryhire.com and usually before you muster out there are job placement centers on base, post, or camp.

Best Answer

halliburton, blackwater, reynolds security,

Best Answer

Are you asking for yourself or someone else..? Because at your age I don't believe you could possibly have any military experience.

Best Answer

Someone else.

Best Answer

sorry probably should have mentioned that. didnt mean any disrespect or too make me look like a poser.

Best Answer

I fyou know his/her rank upon discharge and why he/she was discharged plus what area of the military they were in we could help you better. Most exmilitary who have no learnt a trade while serving go into security of various sorts. Some of that can be international.

Best Answer

You didn't friend, I only asked for clarity is all :)

Best Answer

gunnery sergeant USMC he is nearing the end of his tour of duty and is not very pleased with how things are going in the country and does not plan on re enlisting. i know he was on Embassy duty for a while and loved the travel. He wants to continue the military lifestyle since hes still fairly young in his early 30s and has no plans of starting a family nor does he have any current wife or kids. he was looking at some PMCs but hes still being cautious since he dosent want to end up in some gun for hire situation. hes looking more for a private sector job that allows him to keep defending people and his beliefs without being tied down by the feds.

Best Answer

He should be able to do that, his age is a factor that will work for him. He simply has to apply and see where it takes him. There is a market for security these days and experience counts for a lot. He should sit down, do a web search, update his resume and fire off (excuse the idiom :) a lot of applications and see which ones come back. Wish him luck for me :)

Best Answer

I will thanks :)

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer