I'm only 2 hours from Houston, one of the biggest cities in the US, and the whole time I've been on here I've only met 2 people from there.

Best Answer

Good point... It's just nobody ever seems to be on these sites. Oh well.

Best Answer

Yeah, we are a very scattered bunch. :|

Best Answer

Too true

Best Answer

ya i hate it

Best Answer

Good to know you're there.

Best Answer

No. Because they're all borderline cases. Avec les frontaliers, on ne sait jamais!

Best Answer

Pfft, the frontaliers are awesome. Well, the ones up on the German border (Zurich area mainly) are a tad odd since they speak Swiss German mixed with French and German, so nobody understands them except fellow zurichois :P

Best Answer

Oh well, unless you're from that area you never understand Swiss-German dialects anyway from region to region. Nothing new there. But why are you so attracted by people on the border?

Best Answer

I'm just curious as to how active border dwellers are on the Internet. Where I live, most people are either too old to really use anything other than google on a regular basis, or young enough to be using them but mainly ones like Facebook and Instagram where you can't really communicate anonymously.

Best Answer

I doubt that border dwelling makes a difference, except possibly you write in English or mix languages if languages are different on each side of the border. It's an interesting question. I come from a family that on both sides always lived on borders. I have given a lot of thought to the concept of writers from border regions. I never thought about connecting it to social networks, though.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Hmm for some reason the website isn't working on my laptop. Oh well, thanks anyhow!

Best Answer

Search; 'craigslist Switzerland' pick your city and then go to; 'Personals'.

Best Answer