hairylady hairylady 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 17, 2009

In the Water Water Every Hare episode, the evil scientist lets the red monster out of its cell, and addresses him by the name 'Rudolph'... he says, "come, Rudolph".... and the statement ends by 'and I will reward you with a spider goulash', to which the monster takes off looking for Bugs. <br />
The name 'Gossamer' was apparently given to the monster at a later date. Maybe the f-f-f-folks at WB forgot that he already had a name! lol <br />
hope that helps :)

Best Answer

No, that big heart shaped red monster.... HIS NAME WAS HUGO!!!!!!!

Best Answer

he's the tansmanian devil, named taz.

Best Answer

Gossamer was his name .

Best Answer

Gossamer,amz10101 has the right answer.

Best Answer

I love the episode where he shaves his head and gives him the mani. Then all of a sudden it starts chasing him again!! lol

Best Answer

I remember him from the episode where they got lit up on ether. Bugs ended up floating away on a river. :P

Best Answer

Marvin the Martian? No, I dont think he had a name. He was just real hairy, and bugs bunny shaved his hair and gave him a manicure. He had some fierce nail issues. But I dont think he had a name.

Best Answer