amazing! (although initial when i saw it i almost slept in mid but once you see the end...wow) but not everybody's cup of tea

Best Answer

It's that kind of film where i thought i probably would of found it boring or something, but i actually loved it. It gives you a different perception on life. i have to admit it is a very deep film, and its interesting. 4/5 would be what i rated it

Best Answer

Exactly that's my favourite type of films :) I even purchased some of the soundtracks

Best Answer

Was a lot of known actors in it :')

Best Answer

There was, Halle Berry is my favourite actress. Tom Hanks was fantastic in it as usual. But it was funny trying to work out who played as who because some of them were hard to work out

Best Answer

I know I remember watching the end credits where they showed you all the characters they played, and didn't even get them all!

Best Answer

Haha exactly! My mind was blown by the discoveries. :p

Best Answer

Very good movie. Long, but good. Not so confusing if you catch onto the pacing and story threads.

Best Answer

Thought it was great!

Best Answer

Absolutely loved it. Is based on a book.

Best Answer

Yes it is. The author wrote a couple books that handle the same kind of theme of multiple perspectives through time.

Best Answer

Have to get around to reading them then. :)

Best Answer

That movie was damn confusing. Had to watch it twice.

Best Answer

I know what you mean, it's a type of movie you cannot walk away from without getting lost lol

Best Answer