reallyconfused241 reallyconfused241 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

own up... i guess.. i told my friends and i did see a change .. my friends started showing different sides of themselves if you know what i mean ... :/ not cool at all...most times but its more comfortable too so do it ... i didn't tell my parents though they can't handle it i know it

Best Answer

Similar problem...

Best Answer

well, its nobody's business

Best Answer

I've been bi for as long as I can remember and honestly, yes you should try your hardest to just embrace it and enjoy it because it's v e r y enjoyable once your comfortable with yourself. Silliness aside, being proud of who you are is knowing who you are too, and if you know your bi then why not be proud of it?? Not saying your not, but by keeping it to yourself then it seems like you don't feel it acceptable for whatever reason and I guess if you can figure out why you feel the need to keep it to yourself, then you'll find out if you want to or not. I hope that helped some and wasn't just confusing.

Best Answer

I am bi and I have known I was since puberty. I came out in highschool and have been fine. Then I was made fun of. Now I am the norm. People don't care honestly about your sexuality or what you do in the bed room. They care about you as a person. Be yourself and accept who you are. If you friends don't accept you, they don't need to be your friends. You family will love you regardless.

Best Answer

I am not bi....... but I have always taught my children to be who they are and not to hide behind the looking glass, because its just a matter of time before your true friends and loved ones find out the truth (if they dont already know it) so why go through all the trouble of pretending when the truth is where the real you resides and grows from.

Best Answer

This is 2012... if you're not being falsely accused and imprisoned for protesting, you should be as gay as possible at all times.

Best Answer

Always be true to yourself. And share with others if you feel comfortable. The more ok you are with yourself, the more ok others are going to be with you. :)

Best Answer

feel

Best Answer