dontpanic777 dontpanic777 31-35, M 7 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I started meth on a daily basis about three weeks ago. My reason was that I couldnt stay focused at work for the past couple years and pretty much becoming a ghost at work. so a line in the morning would drive me to b productive and within 3 days I knew I was hooked on a drug I did not even enjoy. when the weekend came of the first week my plan was to clean up and crash< that did not happen. I hav'nt stopped cause I have not had the time to go through the detox process. I'm now three weeks in and this last week of work has not been the best because My tolerance has increased to this drug, but I'm not giving in to it. I have become more agitated, nervouse, unorganized, and paranoid compared to prior conditions, I'm sure if I were to use more, I might think everything's alright. and progress would continue for a little longer. I knew if i started using it wouldn't b long and I would be hooked, I am!!!! I am now irritable, sleep deprived, skinny but my muscle is still there, and notice the side effects of the meth TWEAKER, I know this will b easy for me to quit because I knew what I was getting into, but I dont want to make a relation between work and drug, so I'm done meth sucks unless u wanna lose your teeth and notice your manurisms change along with your attitude and natural spirit

Best Answer

I quit meth cuz my teeth were rotting, my bones started aching, and i looked like one of those etheopians. I was soooo beautiful I never had acne problems until i used meth. Then i was covered in scabs. I looked like i had herpies on my mouth cuz i was convinced i needed to pick at it. I dunno if i can find before and after photos but i will try. I got a huge absis on my ***...i could barely walk. It was lame and i didn't even use it that long...o and i was seeing "shadow people" or spirits. Ya..so... basically meth is a good way to fast track your youth.

Best Answer

Its a shame...im reading all the feeings assiciated with meth addiction and i seem to have all them but i dont have the body problems like bad skin teeth....how can this be? never touched the stuff

Best Answer

If your having all these thoughts and feelings we are talking about and you don't do drugs at all, you may want to see a doctor. Seeing people that aren't there and being all agitated and paranoid isn't healthy or fun. Life doesn't have to be that way...tell your primary care provider how your feeling.

Best Answer

I never personally knew anyone that took meth, heroin is the choice drug where I'm from, but the by what I've seen by it I can safely say I will never be tempted to go near the stuff.

Best Answer

good for you never ever try any drug

Best Answer

...Because it's meth, and will end up killing you....I have never done meth because it's disastrously dangerous.

Best Answer

any drug that does not have you in your five senses is dangerous,never try any...im glad u havent touch meth...it will destroy your life

Best Answer

wow.this is the perfect question in this very moment... im a meth addict.. iv is my method of choice..and to me im not ur average addict.. this being ive been able to hide it as far as i know. But this year something happened to me.. i changed and started noticing what kind of person i really was. it was disgusting and sick and shameful, and selfish. ive never thought the thoughts i have been lately. it doesnt even sound like me. whats really making me quit is absolute fear. im not ready to die.. not like this.. every shot could be that lethal bullet. leaving my child with no mother. leaving my family with unanswered questions. leaving my career with wasted talent gifts.. leaving period. i wanna live. it aint got to be perfect.. but its gotta be done right.. with some reverence for the one who gave it to me. i honestly came on line to search detox methods.. and stumbled across this page.. im asking any reader that reads this to pray for me and all the addict who still suffers.. we need it. especially me... thank you and 1luv fr. above....god bless

Best Answer