PhoenixTearz PhoenixTearz 31-35, M 6 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Oh! Isn't this the height of desperation? :D

Best Answer

Nothing wrong in a little ad campaign lool :D

Best Answer

I must confess. I had a pretty sexy imagination on that red ribbon part o.O

Best Answer

Nothing wrong in being imaginative ....... after all if you order the gift, you are the one opening it , then you can pretty much insist on exactly where you want the ribbon ... just handle with care, no scissors pls :D

Best Answer

Depends on how big your **** is

Best Answer

well then it's better if you don't order the gift looool ... I can only promise a fully functioning tool , not the gigantic size :P

Best Answer

Do you vibrate? lol

Best Answer

if you touch the right buttons ..... yes I will vibrate :P

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

It's gentle from your part.

Best Answer

thank you lol :D

Best Answer

Depends....

Best Answer

depends on what ? :P

Best Answer

If you're still breathing after being gift wrapped. :P And where the ribbon will be placed. :P:P:P

Best Answer

I will be breathing if you open it without any delay :D ...... and while ordering the gift , you can specify the part where you want the ribbon to be attached :P

Best Answer

That is the thing. Sometimes I like to keep the gifts stored for days before I feel like opening them. :)) And I prefer surprises. :P

Best Answer

I guess it's better if I keep an oxygen mask and some food supplies inside the gift just to be on the safe side :D ...... if you prefer surprises then prepare to be surprised :D ( that sentence is confusing , but I hope you got it :P )

Best Answer

**sigh. You are determined to be my gift. So be it. :)))

Best Answer

haha ..... nobody is forcing you :P...... you have to order the gift yourself ..... then only I can start the packaging process :P

Best Answer

Oh I see. No, I really do not like ordering myself gifts. Shopping is an activity I run from. :P

Best Answer

well, what can I say ...... you're missing out on the opportunity of a life time LOOL

Best Answer

**winks .... the gift will make its way to me, I am sure. :P

Best Answer

First I thought you got me b'coz I didn't have a witty reply ..... but I got one suddenly ...... if you don't order it and wait for it to make it's way , then It might be too long .... I hope you're ready for an old wrinkled toothless matt with big glasses :D

Best Answer

Oh Mattie ... the order will order itself. :P I will not have to do anything. So on the side, you plan to be toothless with glasses soon? :P

Best Answer

not soon . after 50 :P ...... anyway I will book an order for you .... you won this round :P

Best Answer

I never had a doubt I would win. :)

Best Answer

Which bit will the ribbon be attatched to? .....yes please :))

Best Answer

you've the freedom to choose abt which bit you want to see the ribbon :D .... ok ... your order is accepted .. I will be come through express mail :D

Best Answer

LOL waits eagerly :))

Best Answer