Want to hang out with someone and go to movies maybe. As long as you show me your not creepy it don't matter who it is lol anybody want to
Albertfonsun Albertfonsun 18-21, M 3 Answers Jun 25 in Dating & Relationships

Well I'll be 18 in 5 days and ok I see your point should of said people my age or something

Best Answer

Sure, you know if you want to come to New Zealand and watch 22 jump street with me. I hope I'm not a creep or a pervert :)

Best Answer

Sorry man I'm in u.s plus I'll be 18 in a couple days I don't think your parents would approve of you hanging with older kids. We can still talk on here though but if your parents don't trip. By the way I haven't seen 22 jump street but I saw 21 the other day and thought it was hilarious lol

Best Answer

Okay that's cool though I kind of figured you didn't live in NZ hence the sarcasm :) And my parent's know I wouldn't be stupid enough to hang out with 'older kids' unless we were friends . But yeah it was a funny as movie. Just didn't want you to look 'naive' but now I kind of feel Awk's so I'm just gonna go and you know cry in a corner. Nah but thanks for showing me that you're cool and not you know a creep. Btw you're only two years older than me.... oh wait that's kinda old :)

Best Answer

Why would I look naive. And are you serious about crying In the corner or am I being too gullible? And in reality It's not much of a difference but I wouldn't encourage us hanging out because not only for legal problems but I personally wouldn't like if my 14 year old cousin started hanging out with guys that are 18 especially if they're not family friends. But again as long as you keep things pg 13 we can still be friends on here :)

Best Answer

Have you seen x men days of future past?

Best Answer

I was talking about the person who said 'please don't be so naive' :/ I was just trying to be nice and was just joking around but I can see that you haven't really been seeing my jokes and my sarcasm so I'm just gonna go and pretend we didn't talk but you know if you want to be friends its cool but for some reason your'e making me get really defensive and I'm trying to be a more positive person so I wouldn't recommend it. I think it's cool though that yours being really mature and responsible, though I think it's kind of obvious for me to be Pg 13, innocent mind and all.

Best Answer

Lol I apologize I clearly was still kind of bothered by what the other guy said so it made me be defensive. Anyways let's start fresh, so I seen pics of New Zealand although really small it looks really nice lot of green if I'm not mistaken right?

Best Answer

yup. and I've seen X-men, its pretty cool.

Best Answer

Do you get bored in New Zealand though it's real small.

Best Answer

Oh yes .. advertising for a stranger to hang out with you .. at your age ... very smart. Now all the perverts are going to contact you. Please don't be so naive.

Best Answer