forgiveisdevine forgiveisdevine 51-55, F 12 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Hobbies

We actually might very well be on the brink of an economic boom unlike any before here in the USA. In the next few years we may be the worlds number one oil producer. I think that would be good for the dollar.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Well where will this be drilled? I will have to google this. Amazing news!

Best Answer

I think the dollar value had been inflated, but it won't likely collaspe. It may get closer to a real value, though. In the US we love stories of doom though. Just stock up on food and skills like any good doomsday prepper.

Best Answer

ok, then what are you going to do after day two when your sandwiches have gone rancid?

Best Answer

oh you!

Best Answer

It's a complex subject that appears (something like nuclear war) far away from happening but, in reality may take place within a very short span of time. One example would be, if the dollar is no longer the world's currency and Bernanke cannot just print it at will. I'm with Ron Paul on this one, The Federal Reserve needs to be curtailed and phased out over time. But, I'm not an expert just read a little about it so some of my "fear" is ba<x>sed on the skyrocketing food and energy prices (the lessening value of the dollar) and my ability to pay for it. My food budget use to be $600 hundred per month last year, this year it is $750.

Best Answer

I see you have been educating yourself friend. Ron Paul is pot on. If you listen to Gary Johnson he is ace on too. Too bad there are others who are the silent government and have other plans for our great nation. I have seen food cost too. Terrible where we live. Greedy markets too. Capitalism is a necessary componet of a free society. I appreciate when once upon a time folks had some habit of keeping a few egg-laying hens, had gardens and root cellers, churned their own butter, hunted small game and fished. Now, when we're hungry we hop in a car and push a cart!!

Best Answer

oh of course I had to have a typo! I meant to say, "spot on".

Best Answer

Hahahahaha . . . I did hesitate there for a second.

Best Answer

You mean like sugar smacks?

Best Answer

This is happening everywhere...cant stop it now...

Best Answer

Yes it is. It is going to be very bad when they come for their guns!!

Best Answer

the main question is are you ready for it

Best Answer

I'm afraid not.

Best Answer

no time like the present

Best Answer

Okay I am serious here. The items need are listed on many blogs and sites all over the net. Drinking water among the non-perishables is a priority.

Best Answer

I have no answers and no job

Best Answer

I am afraid you may be very right. It really concerns me

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

The Odumbo regime has been printing worthless dollars by the trillions. One of these days its going to collapse. And it will happen almost over night. If Odumbo get re-elected it will probably happen in November.

Best Answer

It has been said that Obama will be the last president of the U.S.A. Scary. We are looking at NWO. We will be crippled without our Republic for which it stands. We are going to be facing a food shortage worse than generations ago. That is when martial law becomes a horrible 2nd reality. Imagine being picked up and imprisoned IDEFINATELY for pleading for Stop 'n Shop to open their doors for your family and your neighbor/family. The Preppers who have a minimum of three (3) months supply of non-perishables will also be threatened by the utter chaos. It is said a man (or woman) will kill their food to survive. And kill for their food.

Best Answer

So you heard there is no more gold in Fort Knox. They have been just printing away for decades. Shame on them. That the Federal Rerve is a privately held company and has NOTHING to do with the Federal government.

Best Answer

Greed. Free Enterprise Free Trade Mom &amp; Pop Franchise etc. then there is one world government. Making our Republic into a socialist government.

Best Answer

Odumbo is planning to change his title to "Der Fuhrer." No more US Presidents.

Best Answer

The Dollar and the Euro will die, creating a a great depression, then along comes world war three in the Middle East

Best Answer

Its still a currency so it make no difference

Best Answer

You are well informed friend. I heard it will be NWO. The Amero.

Best Answer

The American government made an agreement with Mexico and Canada unknown to the public of a alliance, America is now being infested with Mexican immigrants, you are slowly being bonded into a western Alliance, at the same time the UN and the Euro is being brought to its knee's, WW3 will come and go, then after it An Enormous European and the New American alliance will be molded into one, NATO and the WARSAW pact happened after ww2 so this is no diffrent in their plans. I just wonder where China come into it..

Best Answer

If one fails to plan, then one plans to fail.....

Best Answer