Serious note. Many train drivers don't recover from people throwing themselves in front of them.

Best Answer

Don't do anything that will involve anyone else. You don't want the train crew to be traumatized and feel guilty for your death.

Best Answer

No, don't actually. It's really messy and you won't for sure die in a lot of cases, and if you thought life sucked BEFORE getting hit by a train....

Best Answer

try tomato vines, cyanide is fast

Best Answer

how about don't. talk to someone

Best Answer

Go to the most beautiful place I know after talking (or continue talking) to my greatest friends, then, take as many pills as possible.

Best Answer

I've already tried pills 4 times..

Best Answer

Noted

Best Answer

If a train does not kill you, the damage you do get will last a life time, like lost leg, arm and pride.

Best Answer

I saw one of the Twilight movies and almost died, does that count?

Best Answer

fall in love with another one..

Best Answer

Who?! Everybody I meet either doesn't like me or the persons an arsehole or live way too far away!

Best Answer

go right ahead

Best Answer

Wow. I hope you feel better about yourself now

Best Answer

i do, smartass

Best Answer

That's messed up

Best Answer

Why? Tell me. Why is it feeling good to tell someone to go kill themselves?

Best Answer

I wasn't talking to you..

Best Answer

Wow. What a cold hearted person you are. You have noooooo idea of what a hell it is living in this ****** up world! If you had just tried some mentally sickness or whatever it was, you wouldn't say that. So be nice and shut the **** up unless you've tried it.

Best Answer

What the ****? I wasn't even talking to you. And tried mentally sickness? I have a bi-polar disorder, okay? So I have ******* "tried" it. I don't even get why you want to kill you self just because some person doesn't like you anymore. Reality check: it happens to everyone. And it's ******* stupid to threaten your life over a break up or some ****.
Just let it go and move on with life, some people actually have reasons for it.

Best Answer

I wasn't talking to you hun

Best Answer

Ok then

Best Answer

It's not about a break up. You don't know my story

Best Answer

**** you're an idiot

Best Answer

thats the only intelligent thing you said so far. u r welcome

Best Answer

So you encourage it? Some people would actually do it if you say that you know?

Best Answer

No to you sorry I keep getting the things mixed up

Best Answer

I wasnt talking to you...

Best Answer

kindly stop seeking attension here. people suffer blues in life. learn to deal with it instead of behaving this way

Best Answer