STFU

Best Answer

lost of direction...dunno where to go

Best Answer

The term was coined by a Catholic priest to portray a spiritual crisis of faith. In the twentieth century, it was more generalized to be a major life or personal crisis leading to some form of enlightenment. Joseph Campbell used the term to refer to the hero's journey, when the hero questions his reasons for his crusade and wants to give up, but chooses to fight on for reasons greater than himself. <br />
By the more modern definition, nearly everyone faces a dark night. In faith, it is when we question the religious teachings we were raised with. Some people retreat from the questions that have arisen within themselves, return to the relative comfort of the familiar, and hide from the greater understanding they were about to find. Some become disillusioned and fall by the wayside, unable to carry on with their journey and unwilling to go back to something they know is wrong or incomplete. Others forge on through the confusion and pain, to find a greater enlightenment; a deeper understanding of God and life. <br />
Wishing you great insight on your journey.

Best Answer

Thank you. I just hope that I still have time to do what I am supposed to do after all of this is over.

Best Answer

It is about the journey, not the destination. Sometimes, what we are "supposed" to do, is what we did while we were on the journey and never even realized it.

Best Answer

Over and over again. Loss of faith in humanity, mankind as a whole. Loss of faith in myself, to accomplish or inspire. Pain and rejection, sorrow and emptiness. Yes, I have.

Best Answer

I can relate to the loss of faith in myself and to accomplish or inspire. Its like feeling numb about a lot of things and yet something inside me hurts. I want to know what is this for?

Best Answer

You can read my stories, they are scattered all over this site. But in a nut shell, I have so many traumas and so much pain inside me, it's like I swell up, with no release valve. I have spirituality and faith, but it's not enough.

Best Answer