Personally it has been the most difficult thing I've ever been through. Emotional pain that I never knew was possible. Financial disaster. There is no good way to make yourself feel better. Don't go randomly hook up, it will prob make u feel worse and who needs the guilt. Seariously, I rread the bible and really tried to understand it. It wasn't an instant fix but interesting. Another good idea, try to keep tour mind busy. DO NOT torture yourself with pictures, memories and sad songs....u can look over that stuff when u feel strong again. I feel for u, even this question brings the pain back. I don't think its something that we can get over all too quickly. But know u are not alone, even tho it sometimes feels like no one understands.

Best Answer

I am going through one right now. Hooking up with a random guy probably isn't the answer since it might backfire and end up hurting you instead. I find it easier because when he cheated this time, I knew I was over him because while it pissed me off, it didn't hurt me. Get to know yourself again, surround yourself with friends and family, and know that you have a better life waiting for you on the other side of all this.

Best Answer

I'd say take a holiday of some sort. Something constructive rather than destructive behavior on the whole.<br />
Research someplace exotic, save up money, really get into the details of it. When you get there boink the h ell out of the cabana boy, the tennis pro, the golf pro, the guy at the front counter,random man and a few others.

Best Answer

figure out a way to get everything he owns in the settlement and get the best attorney money can buy - if you really wanna hurt the guy-if you have kids try to get sole custody and a restraining order on him...i can't believe i said all that but, take it with a grain of salt i guess

Best Answer

That answer is incredibly funny coming from someone called humble LOL

Best Answer

it came from someone who experienced a lot of it, but I was not the cheater -she was!

Best Answer

I've been through a divorce it wasn't easy at all. Reach out to family friends, I didn't do that but am pretty sure that they would have been there for me and made it a lot easier.

Best Answer

Enjoy your single life for a little time, go out and date a few, then you can decide what you want to do. Dont rush into something that could backfire.

Best Answer

Yes I am, best move I ever made was getting away fom him. The verbal abuse had already started, and the physical wasnt going to be too far behind! Was hard at first but it got easier! I love being single no one to tell me what to do, when to do it, and how to do it!

Best Answer

Why in God's name are you staying with him? Yes, I've been divorced before.

Best Answer