How can i bring back my normal sleep? How to sleep without taking medicine? Dont know how to have normal sleep.. If im not taking pills and im awake the whole night.. I was suffered this for almost 9 years since i was 19 years old. Please help me.. please email me @ trixyen_carter@yahoo.com.. Im tired waiting to have normal sleep.Im so helpless..
trixyen trixyen 26-30 8 Answers Oct 29, 2010

I really love nite quil sleep aid but only take it when I have nothing to do the next day. It works really fast (1 hour and I am asleep) and I get 8-9 hours of sleep. Its natural and doesn't cause you to depend on it. I have tried chamomile (CELESTIAL)and its great if you need to rest

Best Answer

ZzzQuil OTC Sleep- Aid is the name to look for.

Best Answer

forget pills they are no good for you, try something natural..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great and <br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

I have the same prb so what I do is read a book are something=they say reading makes you tired and it sometimes works for me so good luck! Happy b-day!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks for the greetings and advice! Anyway, i have tried that before and it doesn't work. I have tried lot of things to make sleep. unfortunately im still searching for a solution. .

Best Answer

Have you ever tried yoga? Especially hot yoga. If not ... it wouldn't hurt. See if there is a studio around you or maybe try it at home with some dvd's from your local library. I practice Bikram yoga and Hot Yoga Flow ... I sweat gallons and sleep like a baby.

Best Answer

Yes, i've tried yoga and other excercises that makes me sweat.. not working.

Best Answer

Try and get your heart desires and do it carefully.

Best Answer

I honestly smoked some weed before bed every night as it made me tired. Always helped me, but doesn't have the same effect on everybody. Otherwise maybe exercise alot or do physical work to make your body and mind tired....

Best Answer

have you tried anything natural ,Chinese herbs ,health stores prolly have something better than sleeping pills ............insomnia had it once, for a month.....hated it ...........i feel for you...........................x

Best Answer