Yeah why not, aint got anything to be worried bout :P

Best Answer

Still need practice I'm available

Best Answer

thank you sweet lady, what a wonderful lady

Best Answer

Then answer your im ;)

Best Answer

Thank you :) U are a very nice person yourself :) If there is anything else you'd like to know I'd be happy to read for you again.

Best Answer

I would really like to see if you something on my health or disability . I so enjoyed the reading just amazed as the ad was from Texas. again thank you

Best Answer

I just wanted to thank you again for my reading earlier today. You were so right on about so many things it was awesome. Thanks again! <br />
*I'm always here to practice on :0)

Best Answer

Thank u! I truly appreciate it. I'll take u up on the offer :)

Best Answer

Bring it

Best Answer

Where's mine- or didn't you know I really wanted it?

Best Answer

I stayed on for a long time last night reading for people....if u want just im me n I will happily read for u :)

Best Answer

Ok but how will I know if you are right?

Best Answer

well as long as your pretty sure about who u r u should be ok lol

Best Answer

Oh, I thought you were going to tell me my future.. lol

Best Answer

I can but, so that you're comfortable it's not bull I will tell u some things to verify before hand. :)

Best Answer

suree i don't have much of anything to do. just curious is all

Best Answer

I so hard to read, the palm reader told me I was that kind of evil that only a mother could love.

Best Answer

I deffinately wanna talk to u ;)

Best Answer

Pick ME ME ME ME!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah im up for it never had it done before!! :)

Best Answer

ok go ahead make my day

Best Answer

Everybody give me 20 min n I'll start :) thank

Best Answer

I have time for 1 right now so befriend me n im me

Best Answer

U r awesome thanks a bunch for letting me practice on u :)

Best Answer

HI greypearl. I would love a psychic reading' I would like to know if Im going to get a new job?? Im going through hell with the one I have. thankyou

Best Answer

I would love one. Is my ex bf going to come back to give our relationship a 2nd chance? If so when? If not why? What has to change , be done and what obstacles do I have to overcome in order to guide him back to me? Thank you for your time:) and offering your services free

Best Answer

my dob23.01.1975 will I meet new love for possible long term commitment at a family christening early november,will we both connect and have a happy life together,any features or characteristics as to how old this man is what he does?ty

Best Answer

Are you still offering your readingS??

Best Answer

are you still doing psychic readings?

Best Answer

Am I gay?

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer

My girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago and I would like to know do you see us getting back together soon and working things out

Best Answer

Are you still doing free readings? I'd be happy to help you practice. :)

Best Answer