http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Psychopath/2432233 (in a nutshell: bragging about recently bullying a girl into killing herself for kicks. If true, this probably needs to be reviewed by the authorities)
ForgottenMuse ForgottenMuse 31-35, F 17 Answers Jul 27, 2012

I looked at the guy's profile, and read his stories. If my assumption is correct, he is talking about the same girl in his stories. Either way, I don't know what to do, but I do wish closure for the girl's parents if they did not get it.

Best Answer

Oh god.. how horrible. :(

Best Answer

that's totally sick ! I can't believe some moron would get his rocks off on something like that ! I hope the person didn't actually kill themself after reading whatever he wrote to the girl, but, if she did, he should be held responsible for what may have happened some people are just mean !!

Best Answer

That's pretty sick.

Best Answer

Will do. I hope that this is just your garden variety 'shocker troll',

Best Answer

if thats true thats f-d up. if not, that kid is still f-d up.

Best Answer

It should not be overlooked even though this strikes me as a twisted fantasy.

Best Answer

Ep won't do anything, they never do.

Best Answer

Scary post - hope its not true. Good to know some people care...

Best Answer

Who knows, sadly even if it was true he is not alone. Stories about this happening all the time with bullying. You can flag it.

Best Answer

Flag it and E-mail EP support.

Best Answer

am on my way

Best Answer