passionsexlove passionsexlove 22-25, M 7 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

It was a hook-up in high school. It happened three times with him. He wasn't any bigger than other guys, but he was more physical and a little bit rougher. He seemed more experienced, like he knew more about what he wanted. I don't know if he actually was more experienced, but he seemed that way.

Best Answer

Very interesting.

Best Answer

It sure was!<br />
I was on the subway in Brooklyn, 1977 - had a .38 put my ribs for my wallet....It was sort of a different type of interracial experience<br />
Next question

Best Answer

Lesson learned? Brooklyn is a terrible place.

Best Answer

:O I know - I'm from The Bronx

Best Answer

That was hilarious!

Best Answer

Yeah, now it is...:)

Best Answer

GN,my dear friend~~If you are single and looking for ideal partner. Find your soul mate by google or bing ~ ~Mixedspark.webs.com .This is a paradise where love is color blind.best wish.

Best Answer

My first hook up was with a white guy and so was my second and then I got to guy number three and he was my race and I hated it. I was drunk though...

Best Answer

Aw that's too bad.

Best Answer

My second through fifth girlfriends were black. The one after was puerto rican. I grew up in Detroit and didn't know many white people.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer