Dani3Forsyth Dani3Forsyth 26-30 4 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Loreena Mckennit

Best Answer

Ah, I love her! The highwayman is one of my favorite songs, to the point where I clapped when Anne of Green Gables started reciting it!

Best Answer

Big fan of Celtic

Best Answer

I love Celtic music..great Question..I would try out Pandora, and type in the search bar, In Dreams..or Nightnoise ..these stations have amazing Celtic music-mostly intsturmental though . Also, if you type "Lord of the Rings" into it, it will play Enya, and various Celtic bands too (besides the LOTR music, which is amazing ) :)

Best Answer

In Dreams and Nightnoise? Innnteresting! I will check those out, and thank you!

Best Answer

Welcome !!!

Best Answer

who's your favorite so far?

Best Answer

Oh dear.. I'm a huge fan of Gaelic Storm, and will have to call that my favorite. However, I've just recently discovered Blackmore's Night and other ethereal music, which I love dearly. So it's hard to say.

Best Answer

I'd go with Gaelic Storm at the top of the list, for versatility. But I'm in love with the kind of ghostly stuff as well!

Best Answer

Im more familiar with traditional celtic/renaissance, like hammered dulcimer and such. If you are curious about that, check out Arlen Olesen. He and his family/friends put together an album 'Da Caald Nights O Winter'. Good stuff. Though I do enjoy Cherish the Ladies =)

Best Answer