big vitamin pills freak me out. and i freak out that it might get stuck in my throat
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Health

no, i swallow a big fistful of pills every morning, including 3x 1g fish oil, a big multivitamin, and a few other things...all in one gulp

Best Answer

Well I used to take a lot of sleeping pills, and if I'd been too afraid to swallow them, I wouldn't have slept enough, but I might be better now I've quit.

Best Answer

I use to have this issue with tablets but now its down the hatch if need be trick is don't think about the tablets focus on what your plans are the day or week ahead distract your mind only time i freaj is with eye drops half blind with glasses so makes it hard to know where to aim the drops lol

Best Answer

I've never swallowed a pill before (o_O)....

Best Answer

well a whole bottle may be a tad bit over the edge, whats the most you ever lost in a coin toss, call it

Best Answer

I have always had a problem with swallowing pills.Glad to know I am not the only one.

Best Answer

its scary....specially the big ones!

Best Answer

Have you tried breaking them in half?

Best Answer

yes i am

Best Answer

Quite the opposite actually. I could swallow a handful of pills if I had to.

Best Answer