If you don't know who he is, he was the leader of the religious cult known as the Westboro Baptist Church. Yuck!!
ManiacalTom ManiacalTom 31-35, M 9 Answers Mar 21 in Community

Yeah, we were talking about it earlier. Hope he's got some asbestos drawers, lol...

Best Answer

lmao!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm not one to revel in a person's death (well, I try not to), but maybe now he's finally realized what a piece of scum he's been.

Best Answer

Maybe. If there is an afterlife that is.

Best Answer

Yes, if.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I almost felt bad for being happy about it, for about half a second.

Best Answer

Lol!!! Yeah, I keep wondering if they will have a funeral for him and if so how many people will protest.

Best Answer

They aren't. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Best Answer

People talking about him just keeps him alive... so I say, Fred who? May he forever remain insignificant.

Best Answer

I know. I hate him, but what can I say. If they had his funeral just up the road from here I wouldn't waste my time protesting, but I would be tempted to.

Best Answer

Be careful what you boast about.

Best Answer

I am not boasting. I am super happy and I hated that man so much.

Best Answer

That's a waste of energy.

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

What is discipline

Best Answer

Just look the word up if you want the definition of discipline. :-)

Best Answer

Who is he

Best Answer

He was the head of the westboro baptist church........the people who protest gays and soldiers funerals with signs that say "god hates f@gs" and such.

Best Answer