forevercherishim forevercherishim 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 24 in Politics

In the States: yes. It seems who ever has the most money wins because they control the media. Seems American's never learn.

Best Answer

Right on Chuckles97!! You seem to have broken free from the grasp of the false American voting puppet ritual. Thank you for your comment.

Best Answer

obsolete? totally

Best Answer

Indeed I agree. Voting has very little if any meaning for those who can clearly understand the facts of what goes on behind the scenes.

Best Answer

Raises hand*

Best Answer

Yes sir.

Best Answer

Correction " Obsolete ". I apologize bloggers.

Best Answer

Give your reasons.

Best Answer

Well, time has been the best evidence of my why my comment is true. I do not intend to write a book here on my reasons why in detail but for those with a one dimentional mindset on Voting it will be a bit difficult to understand my reasoning behing it.

Best Answer

much better to what? just appoint somebody?

Best Answer

Voting is central to democracy. Most folks prefer democracy to totalitarianism, especially if they've experienced the latter.

Best Answer

I respect your textbook answer, but the raw reality is that Voting is merely a fantasy that we are coursed to believe to give us a false sense of power.

Best Answer

I understand why you feel that way. Democracy isn't perfect and some democracies are more imperfect than others. But I would ask you to consider the alternatives.

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong, I agree that voting has a major significance in our country which impacts our personal lives including our next generation one way or the other. I belive in fairness & a honest day's work, but as long as; greed,self-gratification,fame,power,corruption,dishonesty,secrecy....continue to exist I will have no part of the " ginnie pig wheel ".

Best Answer