CharleeLuv CharleeLuv 18-21, F 72 Answers Aug 30, 2013 in Community

Yes!!! That commercial is effin creepy and that German boy is ridiculous!! I love toaster strudel too. But who ever the **** came up with this crazy *** ad campaign needs to get their head checked!! I also agree with the other poster, that is has Gay and Pedo undertones to it!!!

Best Answer

Dude. You need to get your head checked out. Its a kid!! Who cares. Why would it be creepy?. Your a moron

Best Answer

supaflyshet...

Perhaps you should get out of the 'Ghetto' every now and then and TRAVEL the world.

This is considered as leisurewear for people in SW Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
Google it and LEARN something, stupid!

What I find disturbing, is how you dumbfhucks always label someone as GAY, if they don't dress and/or act as you do.
You are clearly UNEDUCATED and IGNORANT and you should bury your head further up your collective a*s*s*e*s!

I would bet my bottom dollar, that the Scots, who wear "KILTS" are Gay to...RIGHT?
I bet you wouldn't have the balls to tell them that to their face!
After all, in this country of culture ignorant dumb a*s*s*e*s, those are viewed as SKIRTS!

Best Answer

GAY UNDERTONES?????? How???? And so what if it did. Nothing wrong with being gay. What's wrong are ignorant people like you. Ugh. Now eat your studel and shut it!!

Best Answer

It is creepy, the whole ad is creepy. I don't know why but the ad in general is creepy.<br />
The german kid's face resembles a serial killer, the flying kid kinda looks like he is amazed by the blonde boy who has just broke into the house rather than by the strudel (kind of a pedophilic gay thing). Creepy ad!

Best Answer

And I think homophobes should go back under their rocks? You have a deranged imagination man lol.

Best Answer

Your an idiot. If you know what a serial killer looks like, then why don't you get off your a.s.s and find all of them. Just drop dead. He's a cute kid and plays it well. You jealous f. U. C. K

Best Answer

Yeah, I was thinking this too. I actually googled "creepy toaster streudel kid" and came up with just what I was looking for. I think when they did the auditions for this they must have advertised, "Children of the Corn given preference..."

Best Answer

I just think it's too soon for a German anything to knock down the door to a private home. "First they came for the breakfast, and I didn't speak out because I don't eat breakfast..."

Best Answer

love the humor

Best Answer

I googled toaster strudel kid creepy and BAM,im not the only one! That kid looks like hes made out of plastic and creepy as hello kitty in a 70s ****. It just isnt right. Duece bigolo was asked by a "cougar" to wear that OKTOBERFEST fest outfit as a "KINK FETISH". It has nothing to do with PHOBIAs of any orientation, the STRUDEL kid is creepy and it would have probably gotten a better response with a large breasted blonde german strudel oktoberfest waitress than that "HOME INVASION STRUDEL JEEPERS CREEPERS KID" ,everyone who agrees click on the heart and give me a like.

Best Answer

Every time I see this commercial come on I mute it and stop watching it, because I can't stand watching him. It's not what he's wearing, that doesn't bother me because it's just clothes.
What does brother me is that he seems stiff and puppet like, and doesn't seem to blink. I can't watch that commercial because every time it comes on, I find my self looking to see if he has strings attached to him. He's like that puppet who's nose grows longer every time he lies. Oh geez I forgot his name, oh well you know who I mean!! Lol

Best Answer

Yes he looks like he should be on an episode of the walking dead. From the dark circles around his eyes he looks deprived. I won't eat that junk just ba<x>se on the kids apperance in the commercial.

Best Answer

I would never think of trying this product based on Pillsbury's poor judgment:
#1-a German (a natzi)
#2-an extremely Creepy kid
#3-looks like Pillsbury beat him up

Best Answer

I agree. I either will turn the channel or mute the TV. I will not buy the products. How can they pay money for commercials as stupid as that! If a company whose product I like buys a stupid commercial I will find a substitute product. Just like that completely profoundly stupid Ice Beakers one where the guy gets in one side of the cab and a woman gets in the other sideand they pop an Ice Breaker. Too stupid!

Best Answer

In what universe would 2 strangers get into a cab from either side and not scream at each other to get out? Ice Breakers is prob one of the top stupidest commercials. Thanks for the post and the laugh.

Best Answer

I am german and I am borderline offended...makes pillsbury look really narrow minded and culturally unaware. Retarded!

Best Answer

Get over it. No one ******* when Americans are portrayed by idiots like "Larry the Cable Guy."

Best Answer

Yeah, big time...I'm surprised that such a mainstream company went with such an obscure ad, who are they trying to appeal to? I, for one, will no longer buy pillsbury toaster strudel, mainly because that commercial is disturbing, and on several different levels. It ruined toaster strudel for me, and I used to really like them! Pills bury, what were you thinking? You need to pull that commercial.

Best Answer

The very idea that you could make strudel in a toaster is offensive. The ghost of the Red Baron will haunt their fevered dreams. Jawohl, Herr Rittmeister!

Best Answer

Hahaha!! =]

Best Answer

LOL I thought it was just me..

Best Answer

LOlz.

Best Answer

Oh god, yes! He doesn't even seem excited about the product but more like one of those creepy SS characters in Holocaust movies. "Ve have vays of making you talk..." All calm but deadly serious. I would be less freaked out waking up to the creepy plastic Burger King thing standing over my bed then if this kid barged into my house with a tray of strudel. --shudder--

Best Answer

I know right?? That Burger King one was creepy alos.

Best Answer

I just saw the commercial again and I don't get it. It's creepy and makes no sense.

Best Answer

YES!!!!!! I thought I was the only one and actually googled it to see if anyone else was creeped out

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Glad I googled it also. Pillsbury choose a German little creepy boy who is so disturbing to watch! The only word is CREEPY and just to think Pillsbury chose a German to represent them.....that's really a smack in the face.

Best Answer

This is so hysterical because I thought I was the only person...I have to plug my ears when this commercial comes on. I sent the company and email. 8 wks ago and told them the kid looks like 'a devil child' !! LOL And my first thought was it seemed a bit nazi like.

Best Answer

YES! He is weird and what's with the wings and the flying?

Best Answer

Like, seriously. And the knockin down the door... I just don't get it.

Best Answer

When that boy knocks down the door, I want to punch his light out. And when he says, "Ya?" I yell "nein, nein, nein" at the TV. I would say I'm more angry than creeped out. What strikes me as creepy is the boy who is flying through the room with toaster strudels pinned to his shirt. What's that all about?

Best Answer

HAHAHA!! =] LMBo.

Best Answer

Ur too funny! Pillsbury picks a German psycho-creepy boy to represent them. I'd say that's "losing product credibility and sales for sure." Angry is how I mostly feel also. Thanks for posting the truth.

Best Answer

I would never do that to my boy, I'm dumb founded

Best Answer

He's adorable but the commercial was stupid... They could have done a different story.

Best Answer

he..is.. adorable. I hope to adopt a child like that so I can lock in my attic and make him say silly stuff.

Best Answer

Ew.

Best Answer

youre ew.

Best Answer

You're ew times infinite

Best Answer

Don't worry CharleeLuv. I agree with you. She's mega EWWWWWWW!
LOL.

Best Answer

double EWWWW!

Best Answer