There have been cases of dolphins raping humans, so I'm not surprised. Oh yah, and penguins as well. I read an article about rape and etc. involving them. O.O<br />
There are many things on this planet that kill their own babies, including humans of course.<br />
Really ironic when you think about it.

Best Answer

Yeah no kidding, especially when people say that "animals are so cute and they don't hurt anyone if they're not bothered" We're all predators.

Best Answer

True. When read about things like this, it really makes you start to think.

Best Answer

My despise for dolphins and sloths is no secret.

Best Answer

Good, which is why we get along just fine.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Why do you dislike sloths? :o

Best Answer
Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

Seriously, my friend have a baby one as a pet and I make her hide it every time I visit.

Best Answer

Wait, they rape as well, correct? O.O

Best Answer

The football team sucks and yes there is nothing cute or intelligent about those louses at all. lol

Best Answer

Well, I disagree about the intelligence thing. They are actually one of the smarter animals out there. But cute? Nope. They can be extremely violent and territorial. And as Aaron mentioned, there have been cases of them raping people. Also, they are one of the few animals, other than humans, who kill for pleasure. Killer Whales will do it as well.

Best Answer

luv um

Best Answer

If we are going by what's written about them, we might also take note of reports of dolphins saving people. Could it be that dolphins vary from individual to individual, just as humans do?

Best Answer

I love them

Best Answer

indeed....<br />
same here...i did nt find cutness in dolphins

Best Answer

i have heard that dolphins are accually smarter than humans because they have more brain folds. but its an animal. why would you hate it. i mean im not in looove with dolphins or any animal but its just a dolphin.. like i seriously dont get ur rant

Best Answer

did you not read the article? Before you say you don't get my rant, read. Then talk.

Best Answer

yes i did. its just animal life. dolphins arent the only animals who eat their babies. male cats eat their babies too.

Best Answer

Then you completely missed the actual point of this rant, and the article.

Best Answer

I love the taste of Dolphin, far better than Tuna.

Best Answer

I actually always wanted to try snake :(

Best Answer