We never celebrated Xmas at home when i was a child, however my folks were very religious, not in a nice way though they were strict and cruel to us kids. What is your story? if you are un-happy at this time of year why?
whitewhiskey whitewhiskey 56-60, F 12 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

No, it's not just you. A lot, too many, people feel very depressed and lonely at Christmas. That's why we have to thank the organisations like the Vinnies and the Salvos. :)

Best Answer

there are lots of families are spending just another day... it's normal, ye it's time like this i regret that i did not have more kids ... but on the second thought, if i could not offer only the best for my kids, i have made the right decision, because i only had time and energy for two kids :)

Best Answer

I just wish the D*&^ thing would go away....Nothing good about these last two holidays!

Best Answer

I feel sad because it's the first christmas without my Dad since he died suddenly recently. but I try to find joys in the little miracles of christmas, like the tree, the lights, the music, and the food. My puppy and kittens cheer me up also. I also hate how people brag and talk about presents and money on Facebook just to show off. I can't imagine anyone being more depressed than those poor parents of the Newtown CT tragedy.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your Dad passing away, you are right about the awful tragedy, my heart goes out to the parents.

Best Answer

I'll be having Xmas with my son and then working,it doesn't mean much to me. I do like giving presents.

Best Answer

Not just you.

Best Answer