DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Because they have no self control. When some religious people are in a crisis, who do they turn to? God. This whole world ending thing, who did people turn to? The Mayans.

No one ever looks at themselves for help, they would rather depend on someone else and if they can't depend on someone else, they suffer in their own misery. There are two kinds of this, both good and bad. You can depend on someone for something like love, which is good and you can depend on someone for an answer, which is usually bad, in this case, it is.

It's also easier to blame someone for something that went wrong in life. In the case of religious people, they blame Satan for their sins. For people who believe the world is going to end in two days, people blame others for "destroying the Earth" when the Earth is just fine.

If people self reflected, the world could be a better place, I don't know. But people dealing with their own problems daily, instead of pointing fingers would surely be ideal.

Best Answer

Agreed! thanks :) Couldent write that better myself. Thats exactly how i feel

Best Answer

No problem :)

Best Answer

Ah, I forgot about Kony 2012. When it first came out, I thought it was a Sony product ripoff so I didn't bother looking into it until a month or so later. People are not only sheeps, they're also stupid...but not if you're reading this :P

Best Answer

we are programmed from youth...TV, the media...told what reality is, what beauty is, what is right, what is wrong, who to believe, what is of value.....people for the most part stopped looking within, because it seemed the answers lied outside of us...so they have no internal point of reference for self reflection....

Best Answer

No sheep are smarter

Best Answer

I like to think they're more like zombies. Zombies are more fun to watch.

Best Answer