Between the annoying hate ads, constant phone calls, and constant bs of both parties? I mean both candidates aren't that great and i feel like we are screwed either way. show of hands does anyone else just not even care who wins anymore? just make it stop.
Shokliva Shokliva 22-25, F 6 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

I do care about who wins, but I agree that once the election ends, people might chill out a little more.

Best Answer

I don't even live in USA but I'm really tired of it.. I have 2 friends (they don't know eachother) one is a Obama supporter and one is a Romney supporter however non of them has actually told me what is so good with their candidate.So I don'y know why I should vote for them.

The only thing they have done since July basically is posting hateful messages about how evil and bad and horrible the other guy is and why we shouldn't vote for the other guy... and if you want to believe them if I lived in the states I wouldn't vote on any of them because they are apparently the devil reincarnated both of them.

Best Answer

I care and I'm not American. I can enjoy the spectacle without the lame parts.

Best Answer