I am having trust issues towards my boyfriend. been going on for a while. i have been getting red flags to justify my lack of trust. when confronted he has excuses. i found out something earlier he said to a female childhood friend that hurt me.
ironbutterfly ironbutterfly 41-45, F 8 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in WTK

No, a day like any other

Best Answer

yes i am its my wifes birthday also.i am feeling down cause she passed away a few months ago

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that gives hug to ya

Best Answer

Thank u. now back to getting ****** up

Best Answer

Was it on Facebook by any chance?

Valentine's Day can be an emotionally charged day for certain.

This year I am single, and very happy. I sense that Love is everywhere, and inside me.

Last year, I was in a relationship where I wasn't certain where we were headed, and how it unfolded, made me even more confused. When you have a uncertain romance, unexpressed hurt feelings building up, this day that otherwise is such a lovely idea, can be weighed down.

I hope you can express to him not only how whatever he said hurt you, but also how what hurts more is how whatever it was devalued you in some way.

This can potentially be a great opportunity for you both to learn to express your deeper feelings to one another.

It will also show you if he is mature enough to understand, respond, and take your feelings seriously.

I hope you have a wonderful time together.

Best Answer

I'm sorry! :( Maybe spend the day with family and/or friends? Try to keep busy and keep your mind off what will bring you down. I hope it all turns out good for you.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Me ;(

Best Answer

I've got alot more important things to get me down.

Best Answer