monikers16 monikers16 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

Yes. I am reflecting on the changes I've gone through this year and looking forward to next year. I'm hopeful for 2014 and trying to avoid dwelling on the past, but it's not always easy.

Best Answer

Not dwelling because of bad memories you wish to forget? Or not dwelling because you will miss the good memories?

Best Answer

A little of both, but mostly trying to avoid dwelling on bad memories and focus on the positive. I've made a lot of changes and progress this year and want to keep the forward momentum going in 2014.

Best Answer

I feel like I am in a similar boat, first time I ever been emotional on nye, I feel I am going through a transitional period in my life, last year I had so much hope and potential for this year and it ended up not being a good year for me. Yet I still feel so attached to this year because of how chaotic it was. It was stressful but it was also memorable too, there were many bad days, joined with some really awesome days of joy. So I feel like in grieving the loss of 2013, and am fearful and uncertain of what to expect for 2014. I am scared to be in the same spot as I am today. If that makes sense.

Best Answer

It absolutely does. The thing I've learned - for myself anyway - is to live in the present. I'm trying not to dwell on the past or put too much hope in the future, because really today is all I have. So I'm going to live trying to be the best I can today. Cherish the good, learn from the bad. Make plans for the future and work towards goals, but don't allow myself to live in any time but now. I hope you can find happiness and something that will work for you too.

Best Answer

Thank you, I wish the best for you too.

Best Answer

Somewhat yes. To many people around to show true feelings.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yea, my Grandfather died

Best Answer

My Deepest Sympathy.

Best Answer

My condolences :(

Best Answer

I am so sorry I hope that you have a lot of fond memories of him to keep with you.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

No but now that I've seen your pic and realise I won't be with you I am!

Best Answer

I was feeling great, until my bf and I had an argument :/

Best Answer

i wouldn't want to argue with you, you are fine as hellllllllllllllll

Best Answer

://// I hope you guys can reconcile before the new year, or not let it dwell your new year. It's tough to do.

Best Answer

To a degree. Not so much about new years, more the day one of my very very best friends ended her life is the 19th of January. So its not to fun...

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about this, loss of loved ones are never easy.

Best Answer

Thank you honey.

Best Answer

Not so much emotional...just alone. Happy New Year to you, where-ever you are!

Best Answer

Thank you, I wish you a wonderful 2014

Best Answer