Most definitely, yes.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes because lots of bullies are just cowards who are afraid to fight anyone who might fight back.. I watched 'Glee' once and in the episode the gay guy was being bullied by a huge jock. Of course it was bad for the guy getting bullied but it made me think how embarrassing it seems for the jock. He has it made in a couple ways that are important in high school; he plays sports , he was semi good looking, he probably had a lot of friends and was popular and he is picking on someone who is the opposite. It just makes him look bad as a person and also the word you used pathetic. I would think the jocks friends would be embarrassed for him. By the way I've seen this situation in real life but I just remember it from 'Glee'. I don't think any girl he wants to go out with would respect him.

Best Answer

Me. I think everyone does, except for the bullies, those who are thinking of being a bully, and those who are trying to be a bully.

Best Answer

Yes i agree bullying isnt right.

Best Answer