Too many narrow minded people in this world. Everyone has the right to live there life as they choose and no one has the right to judge others just because they are doing something different to how they wud do it. Just because its not the norm for some it doesnt make it wrong!!

Best Answer

Guys do wear skirts (kilts)

Best Answer

That's something that's always baffled me. I can wear male clothing from head to toe (and have done so, except for my tennis shoes) and don't even get a second look from people. If my boyfriend were to wear my clothing (well, if he could fit into them) people would react quite a bit.

Best Answer

Yes, it's called rejection and discrimination.

Best Answer

ye, and tbh its the persons own opinion :)

Best Answer

I agree, it is really something that is seen as weird and I'm afraid I find it weird as well.

Best Answer

So, women really rule the world.

Best Answer

I Dont mind at all actually out cloths most time look better on a guy in a very flattering way not in a offensive way just to be clear

Best Answer

Im straight and not a CD or TG or anything but I hate this form of ostracism and discrimination.

Best Answer