There are two different formulas for girls and for boys. The box describes them as each promoting the same things: healthy immunity, bones, etc. Except for these two differences........"•Healthy muscle function with Magnesium (for Him) •Healthy skin with Vitamins A and C, Copper, and Iron (for Her)". No mention of his skin....No mention of her muscles.
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 7 Answers Jul 15, 2012

They have to make them different in order to target the sales to those individuals. Other wise they could get into trouble for false advertising.

I have seen something similar with products listed as maximum strength, when the regular product had the same thing in it. They get away with that one because it is already at the maximum strength allowed by law.

Best Answer

They were already a little different, and that's not what I found interesting....There was extra D and calcium for females for example. There were some variations in B vitamins as well. But I find it kind of interesting...the things they chose to make different.

Best Answer

Well they targeted the needs of the females and calcium is a big one for sure, especially with the concern of bone density. B-complex is good for keeping healthy and happy in both genders.

Best Answer

I think you miss my point. ;)

Best Answer

Maybe I am... How about you explain the point that you are going after, since I am giving you the best logical answer that I can.

Best Answer

I imagine there are guys out there who care about their skin. I do. ;)

There might be less teenagers who agree though.

Best Answer

And there are definitely girls out there who care about their muscle strength. ;) After all, I am the one who will be pushmowing my grass this week.

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

At that age teenage boys show an interest in developing muscle mass ... where as teenage girls interested in good smooth healthy skin.

Best Answer

I've met teens of both genders who are quite concerned about both. Boys get as much acne as girls do, and the old days of the physically weak female should be past by now. I expected the formulas to be different due to needs and anatomy, but not for the company to choose which thing to promote by sex. It struck me as weird.

Best Answer

Well that's no good! just because I'm a man doesn't mean I don't care about my skin lol

Best Answer

And all those female athletes- I'll bet reading those labels ticks some of them off! What are they supposed to do...make sure they have good skin so that some strong guy can carry their books? lol

Best Answer

Disappointed to be honest... Poor teenage guys are probably thinking "I can try the one for females because I do care about my skin but I might grow breasts" and the girls are probably like " What if I had some of these ones instead no no I can't do that might grow a beard" Aha!

Best Answer

Good question! I wonder why

Best Answer

I couldn't help but think to myself of all the female athletes in high school.

Best Answer