Banksy94 Banksy94 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 22 in Community

Nope, but I've been there twice. Went all over Ireland in 2007 or 2008. Started in Adair and worked my way to the rest of the country, ending in Dublin. Beautiful country, and now I can't drink Guinness without thinking about how much better it was in Ireland.

Best Answer

Dublin is where I am :) I like the country, the countryside is beautiful and some amazing scenery. And the Guinness is good lol, everything tastes better here. :P Would u come back?

Best Answer

I would definitely come back. If the economy were stronger there, I wouldn't mind living in Ireland. However, my whole family is in the states, and there are better opportunities to make money here.

Best Answer

Dear gawd are you? How can you stand all the rain there? I hear it is beautiful there however.

Best Answer

I am :) And yeah, I'm sitting on the couch looking out the window and it's lashing rain and so dull. It's dreadful, but it is nice yeah :)

Best Answer

Geeeeez you need to come to the U.S. and get some sunshine!

Best Answer

Ah no, I love it here, this is my home and I've lived here all my life, wouldn't move. U need to come here and get some rain! Lol

Best Answer

Half of our country definately needs the rain for sure. I will come visit some day. There are many places I wish to see.

Best Answer