This might be the reason why I don't get along with very many girls...
lvlygrl lvlygrl 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Pet Peeves

YEP!!!

Best Answer

They want to be popular... todays about them :))

Best Answer

Well sometimes yes. But they could say the same about me.

Best Answer

VERY annoyed.

Best Answer

Okay, I notice their has been a lot of female bashing on friend questions. I have had female friends who were very insecure. They always complained how ugly they were. When, they had to be told over, and over. Your pretty your pretty. Knowing they are a model on commercials and a past pageant winner. My ex friend had all that. None of her celebrity success was good for her. She cried every night needed my advice. When I had my feelings hurt by her. She was not their for me. She was just for herself and her ego.

In my opinion, they are doing that for attention. They want their ego stroked. Their ego is no longer stroked by me. So I go to the next normal friend. One who is down to earth and likes the outdoors.

Best Answer

Yes! So me... I love the outdoors. I just want to camp and hike all day long... If only I could I so would. It's good that you have realized that some friends are worth leaving if they aren't worth your time.

Best Answer

no just bye you!

Best Answer

i like ur avvy pic

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

As in the derpy cheerleader types?

Best Answer

Any type that just thrives for attention in every nook and cranny. Everything is always brought back to them... That sort of type.

Best Answer

Yeah. Can't stand them.

Best Answer

Best Answer

There are guys like that too though, it's not just girls. The kind of guys that constantly make up stories about their life that are obviously BS because they think it will make everyone like them. Also pretty annoying lol.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness how could I forget them? You are so right.. There are far too many of both. Some guys are real tools and some girls are real air heads... It's the best of both worlds for those who don't mind them lol

Best Answer

Yeah they have plenty to choose from I guess haha

Best Answer

The only perk.. haha

Best Answer

Just amused.

Best Answer

Television encourages exhibitionism. Why do you think reality shows are so popular? These girls are probably hoping to get on one.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Why??

Best Answer