why dont u have friends, don't you know anyone?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

i don't c how that possible? primary/high school, work? etc etc

Best Answer

a few, but they moved away and have their own lives and friends, and everyone at work hate me

Best Answer

youareakindperson

Best Answer

itsEPmakingmeabetterperson :)

Best Answer

Too bad the EPer on this thread don't live close-

Best Answer

ay, drag his a$$ to the pub

Best Answer

Get out of the house- Get a newspaper- there is always some group or another gathering- charities, fundraisers, hobbiests, clubs, church group-Go wash up- shower-press some pants and a collared shirt, polish your shoes, put on a clean coat- put a few bucks in your pocket and arbitrarily pick a destination and promise yourself to stay for one hour- You do not have to join or even be particularly interested- you have to MOVE out of this slump. NOW GO- I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR AN HOUR-If you do this- you will feel accomplished. And maybe tomorrow you'll observe something else, and then another thing- then maybe you'll ask someone a Q or 2 and then you'll have a conversation and then you'll meet another person, then another and who knows? After a month of this you may even meet a shy girl who also decided one day to press a pair of pants and polish her shoes. . . .

Best Answer

it's 10 pm. i gotta 12 hour work day tomor... have n't showered or eaten since yesterday.. and nothing open except a petrol station... which i think closes soon

Best Answer

OK- well- make adjustments for the time differenial, grap a bite for sure and stop making Swiss cheese out of everyones good intentions toward you

Best Answer

I have four kids cats family a few close friends and I get lonely all the time I feel sad inadequate useless at times so stop feeling so bad bout yourself I know your bad outlook reflects your body language and how people react to you

Best Answer

I have or am in a similar situation where most my friends are of no use to me from my lifes past. Unless I want to get busy dieing. I have not had the healthiest of life styles.

Best Answer

No one can live alone for long periods with going insane

Best Answer

i been here 7 years

Best Answer

well having said what i said, i do admit, there are certain perks to living a quiet life. but long term isolation is not ideal to say the least

Best Answer