Terrrible. And some people talk so LOUD. They will scare you to death. Sometimes you turn around because you think they are talking to you. Yes...I am sick and tired.<br />
I went into an office and a sign said, "We will talk to you but not if there is a phone up to your ear!"

Best Answer

I don't like much talking to people. So I avoid it like crazy. I hate my voice and it embarrasses me. Plus it really doesn't give me the time to think or understand someone immediately. That is the person I am. I need meticulousness and time and the Internet does that better. Usually now that makes me think of people who have to live with this speed and fast pace. Yes I am sick and tired of it. A lot of People have lost how to take the time to smell the flowers and other things around them. Life to me isn't greed, fast pacing along. Every-time I see the maintenance around my apartment - I'm in. Most times there is cell phone conversations. I was waiting for my inspection last April. Soon as two maintenance guys then entered my Apartment. A maintenance guy carrying a stepping stool to my smoke detector was stumbling with his cell phone to his ear. Using his shoulder to hold it to his ear as the other part of his hand grabs the smoke detector and fumbles with it and a battery for more than a minute. Then has to grab the cell phone and hold it back on his ear with his shoulder. I don't go out a lot, but when I do it's the same. I saw it on the Bus rides 3 years ago.

Best Answer

I am right there with ya! Tell me.....What the hell is everyone talking about?

Best Answer

my gripe exactly.....they are talking about NOTHING IMPORTANT.....just try to listen in once in a while on these morons!!

oh well...........nothin' we can do about it.........- sigh -

Best Answer

yeah me too..LOL

Best Answer

Count me in.

Best Answer

I don't see how it is any of your business as long as they are not harming someone while doing so, such as a car accident, or bumping into someone or the like.<br />
Responsible cell phone owners can talk as much as they want without your approval.

Best Answer

You tell me to shut up, and I am a rude person?

Best Answer

Why does it bother you to see them talking on their cell phones?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer