Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 19 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Not give a sh¡t. That's what I'm gonna do.

Best Answer

I hated it before.. until just recently I found someone I can celebrate it with..(:<br />
I hope one day you change your perspective towards that day.

Best Answer

Smoke till I choke and eat my fill in chocolate and watch movies like clerks 2. Ahhh yes laugh the night away

Best Answer

Get laid.

Best Answer

Yea<br />
I going to be in pain but have a straight face so my friends won't be bothered

Best Answer

At like it doesn't affect me when it does.

Best Answer

You know all those people you care about? Become Cupid and spread the love! Be selfless about it. You may well find that someone who has had a seret crush on you will gather the courage to make their feelings known. Flirt with people you find attractive. THAT is the spirit of the Valentines Day. NOT feeling sorry for yourself because you haven't found the right person!

Best Answer

The same every year, unsuccesfully try to ignore the whole thing

Best Answer

yes just wish my daughter wants me to be happy Im not and no man makes me sadddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Best Answer

I coulden't care less if I tried, I don't really know which day "valentines day" even is.

Best Answer

Stay at home and watch the Notebook… Maybe another romance movie.. any suggestions?

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
I'll just do on that day what I do every other day and that is to simply do what I do every other day depending on that that actually is.<br />
I never plan anything ever. its the best way to live life.

Best Answer